• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally found the Lost roll of film from CO.

Bones

NAXJA Forum User
I knew it had to be in the Jeep. Found it wedged up in the console mounted drink holder.

Anyway for those that made CO in '04 here's a link to the pics (click here) The new ones start on page 11 and are numbered in the 3xx's.

Thanks to those that pointed me to "the lake".
309-vi.jpg

The road can be done pulling a small pack trailer, but it wasn't a "walk in the park". Beautiful place and great fishing made it worth it.
Now if I could get my wife used to frequently heard rock slides and howling canids 50-100 yards from camp I'd be all set for a return trip.

For those that think pintal hitches are a must on a pack trailer, here's mine on a 1 7/8" ball (stock on the BT3-C):
320-vi.jpg
321-vi.jpg
324-vi.jpg
325-vi.jpg

Bones :skull1:

Beautiful area - great pics.

Nice job with the trailer - GoJeep has instructions on his site on how to make a heavy-duty off-road hitch from a block of solid rubber - read it, sounds good, but if a plain old ball can handle that much, it's a solid place to start.

I noticed the corners on your pics are darkened - did you have a flare shiled on the lens? Looks like something is creating a tunnel through which the lens is "looking" - just wasn't sure if you'd noticed.

Either way, what a beautiful are to travel in.

sportsguy said:
Beautiful area - great pics.

I noticed the corners on your pics are darkened - did you have a flare shiled on the lens? Looks like something is creating a tunnel through which the lens is "looking" - just wasn't sure if you'd noticed.

Yeah I wondered what was up when I saw that vignetting. Likely a lens hood or stacked/too thick filters. :) Either way, I agree on the scenery. Beautiful stuff!

looks awsome out there does the trailer ever slow u down getting thru stuff. ever pop off the hitch. haha with all that work on the rig and trailer i figured u would at least relocate the trailer plate haha :)

Back