• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Filarski Bros. Baja 1000 Prep

OK...
We nailed down a new date for this shindig.
Saturday January 30th 2010.

As always, the more the merrier, anyone and everyone is welcome. Please let me know if you are planning to make it as RVMD needs to know whether to get 10 or 11 kegs... J/K, not really though.
RVMD is located off of Murrieta road in Menifee Ca.

Eric
I presume this is still happening, right? I'm planning on coming up for it, either in Mitsu or in XJ

All I have is very short bursts off my digital camera (I think they're mpeg files?). Any mechanism for playing those?

I think they're mpeg files?

Sounds like German to me...

Awesome that you can make it Carol.

I beleive our NAXJA attendees are Andy and his family, You (Carol), John (Mud11fan) and maybe Cal.
Rumured that Crazy Jim plus one will be showing. Loosenuts Dan the man.
Looks to be about 60+ people

Everyones welcome.
Eric

R.V.M.D.
25620 Garbani Road
Menifee, CA 92584-8555

Had a great time last night. Let's make this an annual celebration!!!

I hope to see some good pics from after I left, I bet it got good. Here's all I got

IMG_0968.jpg

Sorry I missed out guys.... was my dads birthday! Glad you all had a blast, and congrats again on the win!

I'll have to remember to go dig the Olympus out of the car & upload whatever I took... but not tonight or tomorrow night.

As Mike said above there is a push button on them, but I would assume you looked at the lights and saw the buttons already? If so and the button isn't working check the bulbs, they use standard automotive bulbs and the filaments in them like to break when they vibrate a lot.

Back