• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Field & Forest Season Opener

Liza

NAXJA Forum User
1511766_780899768589581_281620527_n.jpg

May 16-18, 2014
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!

Two days of wheeling on the best trails in New England, and two nights of camping with direct access to the trails. Trails range from moderate to extreme. No NEA4WD membership necessary.

Minimum group size is two vehicles. All Drivers need to pre-purchase a ticket. We do have a limit on Driver Tickets on both days. Passengers can be added at arrival. We will not be having any organized, led trail runs. We do have an accurate trail map available for anybody new to the property.

Minimum Vehicle Requirements: 33" Tires, at least one locker, winch, proper tow points and recovery equipment.

Camping:
We have both shady treed campsites and grassy sites circling our large field. Most sites will work for groups of campers. We do have a limited number of electric/water sites available. These are first come, first serve. However, one of these group sites has electric/water available and will fit 3 campers or motor homes in addition to tents. Please contact us if you have a large group and are interested in that.

We do have a rustic bathhouse with flushing toilets and showers.

Registration here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/field-forest-season-opener-registration-11091293357

More info at https://www.facebook...48159321984284/ or direct questions to [email protected]

Break-in run??

We'll see how the weekend goes, but it is possible.
I would LOVE to get out and wheel.

Dammit, why is this the same weekend as GTD? :(

Theres a bunch of good class VI roads really close to the campground. nothing to hard, but i'd like to hit a few of them.

i'd definitely be down, probably will do most of the green trails too. Just want to avoid smashing my rockers/b pillar any more until I get around to the rocker replacements. not to mention Ive still got no rear shaft....hopefully ill get my shit together in time though

Go to GTD, then camp Saturday night and wheel Sunday. We have a ticket option for that. :)

You either read my mind or are creeping on the UJ forum. :spin1:

Back