• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FF DYNAMICS, still top dog?

Stock 97+ mechanical fan with the stock 97+ electric aux fan. Giant hood vents, and manual transmission, so no cooler.
Howls like a 747 on take-off, but seems to be doing the trick.

David Bricker / SYR

That's the beauty of OEM parts, there was a design team and they spend millions of dollars in R&D to determine what will work. You can upgrade with OEM parts for special needs, without having to resort to some aftermarket design prone to fail in extreme conditions.

I appreciate the posting about their service and his experience.

I really dont care if he was rude to them. I get plenty of people here that are rude on occasion. And as All you seem to be so easy to point out, I dont have the right to be rude back.

Just because some of you have this system (seems none of you have enjoyed it though as it was designed and sold), doesnt mean that they dealt with this individual correctly.

I dont care if some douche calls me and yells at me for a shaft failing, I dont have the right to tell him to go away and he is a douche and I wont help him now. No company has that Right..

I dont care if he made a new name here just to pass on his experience. I dont know if its "allowed" or not. Its someones experience with a company.

It sucks that they feel they can pick and choose who they cover under warranty. Even if there was a "card" to fill out. I bet out of everyone on this forum, very few if any, that has ever bought Anything from somewhere NEW made by any brand name electronics company, has sent in their warranty card that really only assures you get junk mail and your name gets sold to other companys for advertisement reasons.

I've E-mailed them a few times... they responded ONCE...

Twice for myself, one got a response asking I send some info which I did... after that it was crickets... checked in... nothing...

E-mailed them for a friend who was having issues with their set up... nothing.

I'd pass on their product... ACTUALLY !! I did... :)

Curt

I have had their stuff for about 4+ years and I think their radiator is damn good for the price. I think their shrouds are also good. Their fans are mediocre at best and the fan control unit is inadequate for the amount of amps the fans draw.

Back