• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Few Parts

96TNXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a tripod that holds a 48" Hilift and a spare tire it is currently still installed. The jack in the picture comes with it along with all the mounting hardware and the hardware for the jack. It will be out asap would like to get 100 bucks OBO

0320101341.jpg

This is a rugged ridge steering setup that is used and has a bad pitman arm tie rod also is missing all the castle nuts. Also comes with a steering stablizer that is used also. Would like 100 bucks OBO

0320101341a.jpg

I have a 97+ center console that I am trying to get my money back. Has a few things wrong with it but nothing major. Would like 40 bucks OBO

0320101538.jpg

I have 3 stock U bolts and one U bolt that its just a little to narrow for the Chry 8.25 and has not been run at all. There are also 2 metal sway bar mounts without bushings. I also have one swaybar bracket with the bushing (not pictured) But everything in this picture is FREE COME GET IT!!!

0320101540.jpg

Next is a BFG 31x10.5x15 would make a good spair. It was given to me so Ill pass it on to who ever needs it. FREE

0320101542.jpg

0320101541.jpg

Will ship anything at the cost to the buyer

I would be interested in both tripod/jack & STEERING. PM ME? LIVE IN YOUR BACKYARD! I think you got the console from kp i brought it back from knoxville!!!

there is no hardware for it the trim piece that goes around the e brake will not stay on (I have it) The clip to the lid is broke and thats it lol

That tripod is sweet. It would be really cool if it connected via trailer pins like a 5th wheel hitch!

Back