• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FestFest

The contact information/number on the cabins is 641-895-1271 or 309-737-0866

I checked the sign in front of the place last night and it was just the 2 numbers I listed, no website etc.

I'd love to get out there for this, I had a blast last year when we came out to get the camper. The debate is going to be... bring the tree-fiddy and camper and get 10mpg, or bring an economy car and sleep in a tent and get 30mpg? Hmmm...

I'd love to get out there for this, I had a blast last year when we came out to get the camper. The debate is going to be... bring the tree-fiddy and camper and get 10mpg, or bring an economy car and sleep in a tent and get 30mpg? Hmmm...

OR jack Neal's TDI and get fitty MPG! :D

Haul a couple dudes in the truck and a couple in the camper (I won't tell), split fuel costs... I got plenty of bodies in mind. FatJesus, P@tmanBr3w, Flex, XEarth... That's four passengers you could use to supplement fuel as I'm sure Molly will pay for her ride(s) in other ways...

Out of context quote for the win!

Wish I could make this :rattle:

hahaha, I was wondering who would catch that.....

You need to contact Hale and get his non-participating ass to come out with ya Byron....just tell him Camille requested his presence...and hell, he can sleep in our bed.

hahaha, I was wondering who would catch that.....

You need to contact Hale and get his non-participating ass to come out with ya Byron....just tell him Camille requested his presence...and hell, he can sleep in our bed.

Hale needs to be there. Promise him bacon and a hug from Camille, he'll show! :D

just wanted to check if this date is for sure? i'm about to put in for a day or two off work.

Both JJ and Firestone are welcome to tag along with us.
If you both of you tag along, I can borrow my mom's Sub.
We will have both of the bitches with us also, might be crowded in the Focus.
Let me know....

Sounds good to me.

The date is set for June 9th. It will not change. I have vacation time approved for that time period and we will have it hell or high water!

Both JJ and Firestone are welcome to tag along with us.
If you both of you tag along, I can borrow my mom's Sub.
We will have both of the bitches with us also, might be crowded in the Focus.
Let me know....

sounds good to me too.

JJ

------------------

Me

Don't be crossing that line, you little shite!

Seeeaaaannnn...JJ looked at meeee!
I'll turn this truck around dammit!

We bringing a bottle to occupy us? :D

I have a feeling that "that line" will be crossed more then once after we all get together...by God I sure hope it does at least, that is what makes this group so great...that and cheese...and bacon...and booze...and firearms...and....

Truth.

JJ

------------------

Me

Don't be crossing that line, you little shite!

Seeeaaaannnn...JJ looked at meeee!
I'll turn this truck around dammit!

We bringing a bottle to occupy us? :D

i knew there was a reason i like you :smootch:

tyler you better believe some line will be stepped on with this group, if not crossed. i put in for my time off today, so i'm 100% in.

hell to the yeah brother. NOW, it is officially gonna be a party!

Back