• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender Marker lights for us fender flare guys.

Headlights are upgraded, I already have rock lights. If I upgrade my headlights anymore, it will be leds. But I'm not paying $400 per headlight.

Headlights are upgraded, I already have rock lights. If I upgrade my headlights anymore, it will be leds. But I'm not paying $400 per headlight.

Olympus off-road has some plug n pray LED light bulbs.

Re: Re: Fender Marker lights for us fender flare guys.

Munich, Bavaria :cheers:

any wheeling out here? or is it all just mud and dirt roads?

As we are right in front of the Alps there would be anything you could dream of...mud, dirtroads, different kinds of forests, rocks, a lot of small rivers. Terrain and landscape is comparable to colorado or wyoming. The problem is: Driving off the road is generaly not allowed and almost every single forrest or dirt road is equipped with a traffic sign, that prohibits entering it. So if you find one of the few legal dirt roads to drive into an area worth wheeling, you get illegal as soon as you leave the dirtroad and actually start wheeling.

But of course we know some nice areas to wheel, and of course we do use them. Still one has to be aware, that if you get into trouble with a hunter or forest warden, it can become very expensive. (OK, honestly in most cases they just yell at you to get the **** out of here, with your loud, annoying and all nature destroying shitpile...)

And then there are offroadparks as well. For some serious wheeling, that's where you have to go.

Where are you based at right now? If you want to take your XJ out for some wheeling i can certainly give you some information on where to go best.

Re: Re: Fender Marker lights for us fender flare guys.

As we are right in front of the Alps there would be anything you could dream of...mud, dirtroads, different kinds of forests, rocks, a lot of small rivers. Terrain and landscape is comparable to colorado or wyoming. The problem is: Driving off the road is generaly not allowed and almost every single forrest or dirt road is equipped with a traffic sign, that prohibits entering it. So if you find one of the few legal dirt roads to drive into an area worth wheeling, you get illegal as soon as you leave the dirtroad and actually start wheeling.

But of course we know some nice areas to wheel, and of course we do use them. Still one has to be aware, that if you get into trouble with a hunter or forest warden, it can become very expensive. (OK, honestly in most cases they just yell at you to get the **** out of here, with your loud, annoying and all nature destroying shitpile...)

And then there are offroadparks as well. For some serious wheeling, that's where you have to go.

Where are you based at right now? If you want to take your XJ out for some wheeling i can certainly give you some information on where to go best.

I'm based out of ramstein. I know what you mean regarding the no entry signs. I'm definitely into rocks. Now that I have a daily destroyer (bmw), i can take the jeep out with out worrying.

Allright then...here i've got some offrodparks not too far away from Ramstein.
There is at least one pretty close to you. The quoted distance is always from Kaiserslautern to the particular adress via googlemaps.

Eisenberg (www.kurpaelzer.de) Alfred-Nobel-Str. 1, 67304 Eisenberg - 46 km

Böser Wolf (www.offroadpark-knuellwald.de) Hellwigwerke 4, 34593 Knüllwald-Remsfeld - 277 km

Langenaltheim (www.offroadpark-langenaltheim.de) Untere Haardt 4, 91799 Langenaltheim - 316 km (Nearest Park to Munich)

Mammutpark (www.fpmammut.de) Yorck-Str. 5, 37627 Stadtoldendorf - 413 km

Fürstenforest (www.furstenforest.de) Pommernstr. 12, 49584 Fürstenau - 480 km

Most of the websites suck though...the only way to find out if a park is fun and how big it is, is to go and see by yourself. Not much rockcrawling i'm afraid. Fürstenforest is huge and nice to spend a weekend there.

How long do you stay in Germany? We could meet up in Langenaltheim, wheel all day, eat some damn good local food and i could teach you how to swear in bavarian 15 minutes nonstop.

Back