• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feller 91 xj

Doug Ricks

NAXJA Forum User
I have been thinking about selling my xj if i can get the right price .

91 laredo 4.0 auto engine has 200k plus
front end
dana hp 30 with aussie locker and riddle diff cover
jks quick disconnect /drop pitman arm /steering box brace currie /rancho steering stablizer/rancho 9000 shocks /rubicon 5.5 coils/ rock krawler upper& lower control arms/extened brake lines/ grand cherokee v8 draglink/currie track bar

231 transfer case with rubicon h/t slip yoke elm. hg transfer skid
rubicon 3.5 leafpacks 1.75 shackles / ford 8.8 rearend ls with disc brakes 4.88 yukon gears solid diff cover/ gas tank skid/ extened brake line

home made rear bumper with spare tire and jerry can rack and rock rails / logans metals front bumper with smittybuilt 8000 winch and kc lights olimpic roof rack
painted with al's diy bed liner tan/ lots more stuff like 3 core radiator/ hood vents/exhaust fan/ yellow top battery/new head liner storage platform
Any way I need to get about $ 9000 or I will just keep it
I love this jeep but need to consolidate my fleet ( moving ) and thought I might sell the xj and my dd and get a tacoma 4x4 and build a expedtion truck that I can use for work and play . I'am not good at putting pics on here so go to www.deserttoads4wheelers.net and look under members rigs mines the tan xj also other pics throughout the site any questions email me at [email protected] thanks guys let me know if this might sell? Doug

Doug, Your rig is awesome! A lot of TLC went into it.

Thanks Paul not really sure about selling but we want to move that means less parking and we have 5 cars. also need to upgrade from the element to a truck for work.

Hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but it sounds a lot like my 97, but yours has more mileage.

I took $5500 for it :cry:

Ya...im having a hard time getting hits on mine too but I hear ya about just throwing it out there. Good luck

Back