• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler WTT '02 Jetta GLS TDI for XJ/MJ

mcguyver_xj

NAXJA Forum User
FEELER: considering trades for my '02 VW Jetta GLS TDi (diesel) 5-speed tan leather interior, heated seats, monsoon sound system, sunroof, heated tinted side mirrors, cruise control, power windows/locks, heated seats that work, all windows and sunroof work, ac and heat work great, aluminum panzer skid plate, 247,*** very well-maintained miles if you know vw diesels thats not a lot of miles...new battery last week...newer headlights, glow plug harness, turbo vane actuator and control valve, silicone vacuum hoses, fuel/air/cabin filters, oil done every 10k with vw 505 approved oil and mann filter, muffler is deleted with a straight pipe, car has aftermarket injector nozzles, could use rear brakes, passenger fender starting to show the normal vw rust rest of car is clean...looking for trades plus cash for a nice clean 1997-2001 xj stock or modified or a nice mj prefer automatic....these cars sell for $6k and up even with the mileage especially cause its 5-speed (i also can provide a lot more history on car and recent work just trying to keep ad short)

1609566_10202683426904558_203257348_n.jpg

Is this still available? Do you have any more pictures?...I can't see the one you posted.

Back