• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: Trade 33x12.5 Pro comp extreme muds for 32's?

Just preference I guess. Perfer to not deal with any spacer or adapter & stick with 5x4.5 wheels.
Reason I don't wanna trade someone for 5x5 wheels is because I'll need spacers or adapters..and if I'm gonna run a spacer or adapter, I may as well keep the tires I just bought and buy a spacer lol. That would solve the rubbing issue, I was just hoping maybe somone would have some new-ish 32's. or maybe a 31" mud terrain.

I know what I'm saying though is, if I have to run an adapter..as in with your wheels I would..Then I'd rather just buy a set of spacers and keep my wheels and tires. Issue is I'm rubbing my control arms at roughly 3/4 lock..a spacer would solve this. I just don't want to run 5x5 wheels.

alright adapters are usually one inch spacers which means it kicks the wheel out an extra inch and goes to whatever lug pattern u need it to go to im just saying i get the point that ur saying im just also saying it kicks ur tires out an inch and is a spacer and adapter

Back