• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: Trade 33x12.5 Pro comp extreme muds for 32's?

casual

NAXJA Forum User
33x12.5x15 mounted on 15x10 rock crawler Dwindows 5x4.5 bolt pattern..95%% of tread, rims look great. Both were bought new! Literally days old, come with a 2 year road hazzard warranty!!!! Just got them, upgrade from 31's..
Tires & rims look great, they are a set of 4..all road miles..no offroad, so no chips, chucks patches or anything! Like I said days old, bought brand new!

Anyway these are a little big for a cherokee on a 3" lift lol..rubbing at full lock...No I won't lift it more, and no I won't trim anymore.
So looking for a set of 32x11.5! Need to have at least 80% of tread or better, no plugs or patches!..I can trade tires for tires, or 5-6 tires for the rims and tires I have..Or if you want the rims & tires I could do 4 tires + some cash for the wheels..I'm open to offers just wanna go to a smaller size!
I may take 31s..but it'd depends on the tire..show me what you got maybe I'll go for it!

I'm up to trade just tires or tires & wheels..Also may sell if your into that..make an offer? Also may sell wheels if you want..make an offer. Just need to downsize honestly!

EDIT: these are on my jeep currently and I drive 28-29 miles a day for work..so quicker you get them the newer they are!

i have a set of mudders im willing to trade you search for my for sale add for my jeep ill trade you 5 wheels and 5 tires willing to bring them out to goatfest to trade there 32x11.50 about 75 to 80 percent rubber around /

It might just be the backspacing. Where are you rubbing? I rub at full lock on the control arms with 33s at 5.5" and heavily trimmed.

It might just be the backspacing. Where are you rubbing? I rub at full lock on the control arms with 33s at 5.5" and heavily trimmed.

I'm at 3"s lol..and they are 3.75BS

Dave? Speedbump I like those tires but aren't they 16's? And aren't they 5x5?

I'm at 3"s lol..and they are 3.75BS

Dave? Speedbump I like those tires but aren't they 16's? And aren't they 5x5?
Just tryin to help out, it's entirely possible to run them at 3". But at 3.75" BS, they should clear. Either way, good luck.

yeah 5x5 but i have spacers and i believe there 15 inch i have 5 tires and rims will come with spacers and they set for perfect back spacing no rub on 4.5 lift

Just tryin to help out, it's entirely possible to run them at 3". But at 3.75" BS, they should clear. Either way, good luck.

Oh ya I know man thank you for the help..I got the 3.75 because I thought it would clear...but is it rubbing because they are 15x10's?
I thought I would be safe but nope lol

yeah 5x5 but i have spacers and i believe there 15 inch i have 5 tires and rims will come with spacers and they set for perfect back spacing no rub on 4.5 lift

I may trade just tires for tires..You say they are 32's? I'm not interested in doing the whole spacer/rim stuff. Want to keep it 5x4.5

The setup speedbump is running would work great for you casual, i think you should try his setup before you get all swapped around an find you still rub.I think his will clear better.

Ya I've seen his setup in person..I've got 2 other sets of rims here..1 4" BS 15x10 set..won't work. And 1 3.75 15x8 set that didn't rub..Maybe these wheels on my jeep are 4" BS but I ordered a 3.75....

Dave? = speedbump? When do you get back man?

It probably is the width at 10" causing rubbing. Mine are 15x8 with about 4" BS and barely rub at full lock.

Ya I've seen his setup in person..I've got 2 other sets of rims here..1 4" BS 15x10 set..won't work. And 1 3.75 15x8 set that didn't rub..Maybe these wheels on my jeep are 4" BS but I ordered a 3.75....

Dan? = speedbump? When do you get back man?
I hear a couple of weeks.He can't say the date.

I'm looking to go to 33's on my WJ. I just put the JK 17" Moabs with brand new 31" All-Terrains on it and then sold my XJ. So my WJ is becoming my trail rig. I'm not sure if your interested in 31's on Moabs. They are also 5 on 5 bolt pattern. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Dave? = speedbump? When do you get back man?

ill be back in less that two weeks and i will be all over the place so i can meet or delive them to you ill be at goatfest and alll that shizz.... but mine dont rub at all give me about the perfect amount of back spacing but let me know if your intrested. just shoot me a message and the names dan lmao i can also deliver all that trackbar and shiz... that u wanted tooo

hey casual, I got 5 tires mounted on wheels (not sure the model number or anything). they are 32x11.5, wheels are 3.75 b.s. 15's. I would be interested . email me tomorrow if you are interested. [email protected] . dont pm me cuz I dont check this as often as my email. thanks. oh and tires are at least 95% no wear...

how much cash ?
I
'd have to see your tires first hand but again I'm not looking to get rich by any means...
I could do my tires for your tires + your hids..I'll give you my silverstars..My lights are bright & white but I want HIDs lol. Maybe I can toss in a few bucks.

im good man ill just pass i figured since it has a 1 inch spacer it would kick ur tires out far enough in order to fix your problem but if your not willing to do a straight trade im good thanks

Last edited:
Back