• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: socalxj/naxja shop?

Hey Kyung, I've heard that you are a frequent customer for Grant's battery biz. :) lol. j/k

buzzzzzzz

"Need more power!"

Have to check but, I may be able to help with the morning crew. I have moved a pallet rack or three in the past. And as far as anchoring them - not to difficult.

Okay guys, here is the story. The driver hauling the load up on Saturday is cheesing, but I'm going to approach another driver tomorrow and I'll post around 1PM if it is going to happen. If not, then definately the following Saturday, but that would put me back a week in progress and I'd not be happy with it...

Details to come!

Back on topic. What about a mobile trailer workstation? I have seen one that is a trailer and a lift all in one. Put the tools securely inside and drive it wherever the work needs to be done. I know I showed Dan this once upon a time. I was going to get one or build one but like everything else I dont have, theres the lack of time and money.

P.s. We could all "lend" in tools to make this happen. I have a 5000 watt 220/110 volt generator and 4hp 12 gallon air compressor that would work quite well for this.

The "official" word is

Stand down, stand down!

I just spoke with Grant and things are off for tomorrow the 6th. The move has been rescheduled for the 13th.

More details to follow.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program....

karstic said:
The "official" word is

Stand down, stand down!

I just spoke with Grant and things are off for tomorrow the 6th. The move has been rescheduled for the 13th.

More details to follow.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program....

9am and 2pm, right? I'll try to make it to the early morning one.

Sorry I couldn't stay around for long and do any real work but today got ugly and it stayed ugly up until 4 pm. Hope you guys got everything you planned for taken care of.

Back