• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler set of axles...

AlabamaBill

NAXJA Forum User
Direct bolt in, 3.73 gears, D30 and Ford 8.8 with disc, set up and been lightly run for 5 years in mud at hunting camp. No hard crawls. 800 OBO

I have a jeep without title and don't need it. I have about decided to part it out as to get more money out it. It has D30 split axle weld with a posilock cable set up instead of vaccum. Nice to have control of lock un lock. I have a matching Ford 8.8 LS in back. The Ford has been converted to fit XJ and spring perches are little higher the standard. They made out 1/4 wall tubing. With the this and bigger axle tubes gives you about an 1 inch 'block' effect. The perches are set up for about 8 inch lift, no wedges needed. Of course shocks mounts moved to work with xj. Gearing is 3.73 and come with wheel spacers since the 8.8 is out of explorer. This is a direct bolt set up, no fab, lincoln locker has been running 5 years no problems with posi lock cable system

Possibly other parts: It is short arm but both upper and lower rusty adjustables, JKs quick disconnects, drop pit, heavy duty track bar and bracket, shocks, HD drag link. Power train is 95HO pushing AX15 and 231 transfer. May part all or just axles and places stocks and sell it for 800-1200. 1700 with axles. I lost title before I transfered it 10 years ago. Not a screwed up title....lost and I forgot the name :( bought of ebay as junker...2 bad injectores and collapased fram oil filter (never use fram oil filters) ...compression with 6lbs per cylinder when last checked though on low end of spec. 300,000 miles believe or not and strong no oil burning or nocks...got love these motors.

Back