• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler: parting out built xj or whole thing $5k

proracedriver616

NAXJA Forum User
Im either going to sell my xj or part it out, id rather sell it whole and not have to dick around with parting it out but i figured id see which gathers more interest. So please let me know if you would be seriously interested in any parts if i go the route of parting out soon.

100% bolt in to an xj HP full width dana 44 w brand new warn lockouts, newer rotors and pads, RE bracket kit w truss, crane diff cover, crane knuckle w interlocking highsteer arm, crossover steering w 7075 aluminum drag link, heim joint trac bar w frame side bracket, 5:13 gears, open carrier $1500

Ford 9" w newer drum brake shoes and drums, ruffstuff antiwrap perches, 5:13 gears that have a few nicks here and there from the break, new yukon grizzly locker(just got back from yukon) but needs both axle shafts and a 3rd member $600

Hood w autofab hood pins and Hyline louver panels $150

Almost brand new all black corbeau rs reclinable suspension seats w sliders to bolt into an xj and sit about 3/4" lower then stock $500

Pair of Brand new red racequip 5 point harness $100

14" Fox remote resi shocks $250

14" bilstein shocks $150

4 procomp aluminum rims w 37x12.5x17 maxxis trepador radials, about 70% tread plus a used mtr on a brand new black procomp steel wheel for spare $1200

custom tube front bumper w 3 procomp lights, smittybilt 8k winch w synthetic rope $1100 (pay full price and ill throw in the rear tube bumper too)

4.5" bds coils, almost brand new $100

custom military wrap leafs w extended shackles (jks i think) that net around 4.5" of lift. $100

NRG steering wheel quick release w jeep slim adapter $100

There are a lot more parts on the jeep, control arms, brake lines, etc.

The jeep itself has a fair amount of frame plating, hooligan boatsides completely welded in, and an extensive amount of cage/tubework on the inside.

The only thing wrong with the jeep is the 9" rear end got pretty fubar'ed last time i went wheeling and the front lower shock mount tore off the front axle.

I will be taking a huge loss on what i have into it parts wise and especially time/work wise, but i am running out of time and interest to finish it. So if someone gives me 5k they can have it the way it sits, if no one is interested i will continue to fix the little things and put it back up for sale with the rear end fixed and the price will reflect this.

Im sure there are things i am forgetting, 3 years of hard work and literally blood sweat and tears have all gone into this jeep and i probably have between 10-12k into this jeep. Anyone who has seen it firsthand can attest to the build quality.

image by proracedriver616, on Flickr

That tire carrier in the rear.. that's welded in there huh? That thing is pretty sweet!

Damn I'm glad I have no disposable income...

First dibs on the front bumper with lights.......

And the NRG steering wheel set up.......

But I hope someone jumps on the whole rig...... awesome XJ.

I'd probably take the springs and coils. Wish I had money for the whole thing!

atta boy. Keep me from selling one of my kids...

My friend aaron called me and decided to pull the trigger and buy my jeep whole...he plans on having the cash by june 5th. If something falls through i will be sure to let those of you know who are interested. Thanks everyone.

Cool - no offense to your buyers here, but there is too much quality work in that rig to tear her down... Unibody isn't even cracked yet!

I think aaron bought a rubi axle from me a while back... Nice dude.

My friend aaron called me and decided to pull the trigger and buy my jeep whole...he plans on having the cash by june 5th. If something falls through i will be sure to let those of you know who are interested. Thanks everyone.

Awesome! I agree, to nice to part out.

Back