• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler - Novak all-aluminum radiator with e-fans

BlurpleXJ

Blue. Purple. Blurple.
NAXJA Member
Hi ladies and gents. I just got a Novak radiator back on a warranty return, and I'm right in the middle of changing Army bases and don't have any time to install the new one. I already slapped a parts store radiator back in the jeep and converted it back to the stock one mechanical and one electric fan setup to get me back on the road. I'm thinking about just staying that way, if any of you wants this fancy one.

It's the Kryoflow HD radiator setup, with the full shroud and three Spal electric fans.
https://www.novak-adapt.com/catalog/cooling/radiators/xj

It's simple to wire up, it has a relay and radiator-mounted temp sensor for the center and right fans, and the left fan stays on the same controls as your stock e-fan.

If anyone's looking for one of these, make me an offer. The radiator would be shipped in the Novak factory box, and the rest has only been on my jeep a few months. Like new condition, but with a light coating of dirt. As you can see at the link, with the wiring harness and the fans tossed in, it's nearly $1000 worth of parts (this was my post-deployment big-money phase). Any takers?

Back