• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: New BFG 31x10.50x15 MT's

TBLimited

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a virtually brand new set of BFG MT's that I'm looking to sell in the near future cause I'm wanting to upgrade to a bigger size. These tires have maybe seen 100 road miles if that, they still have the nipples on the sides and have been taken "off-road" only once and that was a forrestry service road if you even consider that off road. Looking to get $500.00 out of them. Fourwheelparts sells them for 141.99 a tire which comes out to $567.96 a set without tax then add $45.43 in tax and your looking at $613.40 for a set of four. If you are interested I can email pics.

TBLimited said:
I would but shipping would be in the area of about $200 and that would kill me.

Just throwing my .05 in, any shipping is going to kill this deal with that asking price. You may be looking for someone local, just didn't state it, so I'm just talking on assumtion here, so no hard feelings. I was looking to get rid of my 30's and unless it's pickup, one must accept that alittle money will be lost. I just wish you were in Cleveland, OH, not GA and I'd buy them hands down :cheers:

*I just called a guy in OK, and he got a rate of $115 for 4 31's. If ya could, get me a quote to 45701, and I may take em.

Thanks,
Adam

I've been busy as heck with these college finals so I should have pics and quotes by monday of next week. I will also consider trades for 35-37" tires if anyone wants to trade.

Well I got online and did a quick search and got quoted $130 to ship to 45701 but I'm gonna check around and see if I can find something cheaper. Lemme know what it would need to be to be worth your while.
I emailed you the pics njsmuddyjeep.

Back