• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: Dirtbike/Axles

TYphoon

NAXJA Forum User
Ok...so I am putting this up here just to see what kind of responses I am gunna get. And its on NAXJA because it is jeep related..just wait til the end lol. I am not looking to get this thing out of here ASAP seeing as it is costing me no money. And I dont really wanna get cash for it unless I can get what its worth (the market is terrible right now)

Specs
2002 CR 125r. Completely worked. I dont even know where to begin.

Renthal Handlebars
New Adjustable Clutch Lever
Fork Seals Replaced and Forks Serviced By Reactive ~30 hrs ago
New Hot Rods Crank and Bearings (~40 hours)
New Wiseco Top end (~10 hours)
Cylinder Sandblasted and Nikasiled (~10 hours)
New Cylinder Head ~40 hours
FMF Fatty Expansion Chamber with Shorty Muffler
VForce3 Reeds
ProWheel Rims
Pirelli Scorpion MX tires front and rear. Front 90% rear 80%
Throttle Jockey Graphics Kit with Gripper Seat Cover
Works Connection Radiatior Braces
Works connection frame guards
Renthal Sprockets with Gold DID Chain (non O-Ring)
Airbox sealing problem (in 02 only) FIXED.

I think thats it. Look I love this bike. It rips and has been great to me. But I am going off to college and am not sure how much I will be able to ride it.

I dont wanna sell it for cash because I will never get what I put into it (obviously) or anywhere close because the market has tanked ever since I bought it. Here is what I want.

If anyone wants this thing, I am looking for two geared axles preferably a d30 d44 combo with 4.56's and preferably some kind of selectable locker in the front and/or limited slip in the rear all in good condition. The bike is worth about 2k. But I dont think I could get that. We will see.

Here's the beast
0139.jpg

CR125014.jpg

Oh yeah it has a clean title too. And I have the clymers manual, some fluids, extra levers, stock pipes, and a ratio-rite (for mixing gas) that I will throw in

Back