• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: Currie steering & arms

casual

NAXJA Forum User
Currie adjustable upper, lowers & Currie steering. All joints & ends good!

Just a feeler..Willing to seperate..really wanna see what I can get for them!

I'll pass.
Looking for around 250 for the steering but willing to deal and not sure on the arms..I know they are adjustable and all..but not sure of a price for these.

I have a c8.25 29spline..but I want your 44 because the factory lsd...I wanna ditch my c8.25 cause because its a clip & open diff. Rather not run a locker in my daily driver.
What were you thinking?

just a warning though, the limited slip is very worn out and pretty much useless IMO. trade wise, I'm kinda low on cash so a straight accross trade would be all i can do. the arms are tempting but i'm really interested in the steering. straight trade for the steering? lol

just a warning though, the limited slip is very worn out and pretty much useless IMO. trade wise, I'm kinda low on cash so a straight accross trade would be all i can do. the arms are tempting but i'm really interested in the steering. straight trade for the steering? lol

Let me look up how much it'll be to rebuild that LSD and I'll let you know!

Interested in the steering and Dana44... CASH. Pics? D44 Drum to drum, everything there?

PM Sent

My bad... read the thread to fast. Homeslice is trading his D44, not Casual. Didnt mean to cross the line and jump in the middle.

Back