• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER: 2000 XJ Sport 4X4 60K

NC4X4boy

NAXJA Forum User
need something better on gas so i gotta get rid of the Jeep. Parents bought it about 3 years ago, runs like a charm, but occasionally is a PITA. Did very light offroading with it (small trails behind friends house) everything works fine now, did have problems at first, bought from carmax and tranny was bad, they replaced it free. Just recently rolled over 60000 miles and had 60000 mile tune up. Rear leaf packs i modified for towing, but never got around to towing anything, but it has a STAUT rear suspension, but it rides great. Right front fender flare is scrathed from a jackass in a parking lot, but i had jeep replace it in its rightful place and all it needs is some paint. it will not be comeing with CD player because of its value, but i can find a stock one or leaveing mounthing brackets for it if you plan to put after market. Has stock rims with 235/75R15 Goodyear Wranglers with about 50% on them and a full size spare in back that was used twice on the road for low miles.

Asking price is $9000

I have
brush guard with lights-Just bought from friend w/o light for 100, sell for 90 w/ lights
Rustys Air intake and 6X9 air filter and recharger kit - 80
flowmaster 50 delta with end pipe- 80

any questions let me know, will get pics upon request

Back