• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 1997 2DR XJ (Flex, look at this!)

97XJ2

NAXJA Forum User
I'm putting this out here to see if I can get a reasonable price for my XJ. I would like to pick up John's (lesslimited), and maybe get someone to buy mine.
I've posted plenty of pics, and can put up more here if needed. You'd get the XJ as is minus my CB set-up, 5-90 secondary wiring set-up, and the diamond plate and toolbox (unless something is worked out on all of that).

1997 Sport with all the factory options, 4.0L, AW4, 242, HP D30, 8.25

Suspension is Up-Country plus a RE spacer and Tomken shackle, WJ Lca's, and it drives great on the highway and it is solid to over 80 mph

Other junk includes a powertrax no-slip, ZJ disks, MORE mounts, CSF 3 row radiator, HD trans cooler, WJ front buckets (super comfy), bigger battery, DPG 231 Belly Pan, Dynomax Cat-Back. Lots of other stuff I'm not thinking of. I think my attention to detail on this rig is above average. Fresh trans and rear diff fluid, and I run Rotella T 10w30 and a full quart filter.

I'll think of more, but I had my first Bushmills already tonight. :D

P1020289.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

I'll start optimistic at 3800.

Last edited:
Trade ya mine! :D Where the hell were you about 3 months ago? :smsoap:

Last edited:
You do have a nice rig Aaron, always did like that slate blue. If John's falls through, I'll think about it if you're serious.

It is a good rig but I just don't think I could afford to drive it to WI and trade ya! :bawl: Plus I love the color of it and my bumpers are coming in this week i hope!

I could meet you I'm sure. What was three months ago?

When I got my insurance check and couldn't find a 2 door! I'll think about it but the bumpers/rails/tires are staying with me.

Alright Aaron, but John's wasn't up for sale then. And I'd be looking for cash on this one.

Hahaha, I know! Just giving you a hard time for having a 2 door! :( John's rig is awesome for sure!

You know you want it.

You know you want it.

Yer damn right I do but I am starting to like my new rig! :D I gotta get my tooth implant so I can't afford anything for a while! I will have a 2 door one of these days!

You can have this two door, and tomorrow is a day. :D

Yeah You're right but I'm broke! Good luck with the sale! And maybe one of these days the silver 2 door in town will go up for sale and I'll have the money! :D

K, thanks for looking, spread the word!

K, thanks for looking, spread the word!

Will do. And I'm hating myself for not trading you if you don't get John's rig!

Unless i missed it, you dont have the mileage listed.

Is the Powertrax in the front or back?

Do you have any more pictures? (lots and big!)

Whats your exact location?

How loudly does cash speak?

Mileage is 214000 (high I know, but I'd drive it anywhere FWIW)

Powertrax in the rear

Yes (Let me work on that, I'll get the standard front, back, side, underhood, interior, underneath) for the time being you can check my photobucket http://s262.photobucket.com/home/97xj2 The pics of the dinged door, if you didn't catch it when it happened where a fed ex truck brand new door skin on there and everything is A-OK

Stevens Point, WI

Very

Last edited:
I'll get those up tomorrow, sorry for the delay on that.

Alright here we go, pics were taken 5 minutes ago.

0412101634b_476443.jpg

Underhood, with some sandy water spray from the Badlands. It'll clean right up.
0412101634c_453037.jpg

0412101632b_435301-1.jpg

jpeg_reencoded_272623.jpg

jpeg_reencoded_280132.jpg

Not a rust spot on the rocker but dirt.
0412101635a_462625.jpg

0412101633b_475852.jpg

jpeg_reencoded_277245.jpg

Last edited:
Back