• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER:1.5" lift shackles trade or?

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
These are from Rocky Road Outfitters. They're super beefy, I don't like the service but these shackles are pretty good. I'm looking to bring my Jeep down a little. Anyone looking to give theirs a little boost? I'd like to do a trade, my lift shackles for your stock/stock length shackles and space to do the swap. Any other ideas on how to do this, feel free to post up
link to page

Im runnin some MJ shackels interested?

if you can wait a week id love to trade you my stock ones for yours. im picking up some springs this week and need some longer shackles. do you ever go over the hill to san diego?

Homebrew:How long are the MJ shackles compared to stock XJ?
2Stix:We'll see what happens if Homebrew doesn't come through, you're next in line.
Before deciding how far to drive, hopefully I'll be able to get my SYE in. Its a hack and tap and I got some nasty vibes goin on...

Not sure of the length, but from what I have read they useally give about a half inch of lift compared to stock xj shackles

That'd work, oughtta put the rear about level with the front. How do you want to work this out? I have some pretty bad vibes without the SYE installed yet.

Back