• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

February meet and greet

I wanted to go there for breakfast today.. but they dont open till 4pm! dannnng it!

I didnt know they rented crawlers.. I kinda wanna go for dinner tonight

So, here's my suggestion ... we get a head count and call and ask if we can reserve enough tables for us. It's small, so if we don't give them warning it will be a pain in the ass. How soon? It's already a week in to Feb.

I'll talk to nick and make a call tomorrow. Unless someone else already has....

That's not going to work. Quite a few of us will be at TSF for 'torxfest'....

The date I had come to was sat feb 28th

Sounds good Dave, if your gonna be there, you and Scott can talk to them and see what's up

Sounds good. I'll get it figured out tomorrow then

So I talked to crawlers after meeting up with Scott (thanks for bringing me the hoodies!!)
And, I don't think crawlers is going to work right now.

It could be a great spot, but, at the moment probably is less than ideal, for both us and them due to their size and a few other small issues.

However, IF we are interested, I was told that they don't open until noon on Saturday, and they would be willing to open early (like 11am) so we could have the place to ourselves for a while.

Only downside I see here is it kinda kills a Saturday.

Question is, is going earlier of interest to anyone? Or should we go to plan b?

I say plan B

79cadbaf1d940f3cbe41428e7fb881f8.jpg

Back