• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feb 24th Browns Camping plans ?

you're pretty well set up, last time i went we had an no lift tacoma with some decent tires and rear locker and a stock wrangler tj with bfg mud terrains (maybe 30") with us and they both kept up just fine, we didn't break out a towstrap all day long.

Atownatheist said:
Sweet. So the idea of camping on friday still on? Cuz im gonna need to come down the night before if i wanna be there by 830.

work with mojo, and remember that him and I are going to arrange a meet spot for the friday campers to meet the saturday mickey d's attendees.

Wait no longer heres your reply....
Im coming and maybe dragin a friend with me. (dont worry he can fix things and hell be riding in my jeep) but i get of work round 3ish. so the soonest i could make it down there would be 530. But if we could push it back to 6 thatd be awesome and i can garuntee ill be there. and ill try to get off as early as possible.

O.K. guys here's the final low down on camping...

Lets meet at the northplains Mcdonalds between 6-6:30p.m. friday eve. Shoot for leaving there right at 6:30p.m. here is a link to a map for those that need it

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=mcdonalds+north+plains+glencoe+rd.&ie=UTF8&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=30.406222,58.007813&z=13&ll=45.601668,-122.962589&spn=0.052364,0.113297&om=1

probably stop at the gails creek station for one last fill up then heading up to horse camp for the night.

meeting at the rogers camp (gravil barn turn off at 9-930a.m. saturday morning. to hook up with the rest of the crew.

Edit: we will be on channel 4 FYI

Last edited:
Back