• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feb 24-26, Cougar Buttes birthday bash!

Pussy! A real dog would try to catch the buck shots with her mouth :p

Mia was going nuts trying to catch the disks when we were out shooting in JV. :p

Fireworks don't scare my dog. Last 4th of July she tried to attack a sparks fountain chingadera. :roflmao:

Dude you live in LA.:eyes:They got nothing out where Carol lives, You know drive by shootings and such.Your dog would go nuts if it didn't hear all the poping sounds.

Just saying.

Pussy! A real dog would try to catch the buck shots with her mouth :p

Mia was going nuts trying to catch the disks when we were out shooting in JV. :p

Fireworks don't scare my dog. Last 4th of July she tried to attack a sparks fountain chingadera. :roflmao:

An animal that doesn't at all recognize when it could be in danger sounds mentally challenged to me, not tough. :D

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I guess some of you guys aren't too choosy when it comes to who you camp/shoot with. Last time at CB, we were shooting from about 20 paces from my doorstep before breakfast without incident. It just causes the sleepyheads to get up and join in.

That being said, I guess we can cross that bridge when we get to it, not gonna do anything unsafe, or rude to the rest of the group. If that means getting up and driving to another location, so be it.

I guess some of you guys aren't too choosy when it comes to who you camp/shoot with. Last time at CB, we were shooting from about 20 paces from my doorstep before breakfast without incident. It just causes the sleepyheads to get up and join in.

That being said, I guess we can cross that bridge when we get to it, not gonna do anything unsafe, or rude to the rest of the group. If that means getting up and driving to another location, so be it.

I remember that trip. Good times!

I don't mind the noise, just deciding whether it would be kind or cruel to the Edster.

Bump!
Its getting closer to that time, so check the calendars again. All are welcome

This map shows the area
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.4...1,0.18&q=34.497350,-116.797267(Cougar+Buttes)

From points south: Take 15/215/15 north, climb cajon pass, exit bear valley road in Victorville, head east. Make a slight right onto 18. Turn left onto Camp Rock Rd. Make a right on Mercury, and when you get to the base of the hill make a left, continue skirting around the north side. Ill be camped somewhere in there. ( If comet road kept heading east, it would hit right into a cove on the map posted)
Co-ordinates will be posted as soon as i have them.

Keep an eye out for the hillbilly hilton:
IMG_0735.jpg

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.4...1,0.18&q=34.497350,-116.797267(Cougar+Buttes)

sorry fellas i wont make it, ill be packing and trying to scrounge up cash to move to Visalia on March 2nd.

I'm in if I get my steering completed by then. No shotgun, but I can bring shells and pigeons.

If I can get my heap to stop puking oil, I might be in.

Have fun, y'all!! I have aging and ailing out-of-town relatives that will be in visiting that weekend, and I actually love them & want to spend time with them while I still can... their sense of timing is atrocious, though!!

Carol: bring em-if they survive the trip, they will have a new lease on life!

J/K family comes first, enjoy your time with them

Yeah, I just don't think the Aunt & Uncle (who are in their 70s) are up for it. I wish! Have an awesome b'day. We'll meet up for a beer sometime soon since I can't drink in the desert with you this time!

C-

I still trying to locate a new valvecover

i got a good full day or so left on the front axle, then it's welding on frame stiffeners, welding on control arm brackets, swapping brake booster and master, fabbing up a way to mount my rear coilovers to the body. decent amount of work i guess. seeing that it's a week away, might be pushing it.
how would my jeep do out there as-is? never been there. i could just get the frame stiffeners done and wait till after to do the rest.
as long as i dont pull the axles, it's still drivable.

Back