• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FarmFest 2011????

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
This is just a feeler, but thinking about hosting a gathering next early summer after the crops are in...FARMFEST 2011!! There is a new small private offroad park in the works about 20 minutes away and it would be commutable from my place. I am set up with plenty of places to camp, electricity, water, hotels 5 miles up the road, and a full shop at my place. I know it is a major haul for some of ya and the wheeling will be moderate at best, but hey, afterall the wheeling is the second reason we have these gatherings! The shop will be open 24 hours and the keg fridge and nachos will be available as well. I will furnish a full pork or beef meal one of the evenings with some home grown meat. This would be a no cost event other then the admission to the ORP. Plenty of places to shoot guns etc if that was of any interest to anyone. Depending on the time and weather, there may be some military trucks available to play with. This is just in the preliminary stages so feel free to chime in and see if we can get something going. This will be a family friendly event for all ages.

Cheese "lets do this" Man

8 hours..................I'm down!

Sounds like it could be a good time. Me and Jason would prolly try to make it.

Damn this is Jeffery. Jason changed my sig. BASTARD

Bring it on Jeffery! It would be a very mild wheeling event, but fun is sure to be had. Good friends, dead animals on the cooker and a camp fire...how can that not be a good time?? :D

Bring it on Jeffery! It would be a very mild wheeling event, but fun is sure to be had. Good friends, dead animals on the cooker and a camp fire...how can that not be a good time?? :D

You forgot cheese!

I might even have another xj by then instead of a tj. Been looking for a family friendly wheeler. Prolly is something I guess all of us hill billies use. It is a common Tn word.

were are you located again? i remember your far out there so i would have to make sure i have the time/money and prolly leave the wifey stranded with the 2 boys there to pull her hair or not as i type this i remember that you have a little boy around mines age

Rew'think before you type'Ster

i was thinking of doing a non wheeling event some time next year called River fest

I might even have another xj by then instead of a tj. Been looking for a family friendly wheeler. Prolly is something I guess all of us hill billies use. It is a common Tn word.

I'm just busting your balls, I am plenty hillbilly! :D

Rew, I am located just south of Unionville, Missouri. ZIP 63565

My boy is 4 and of course will be around somewhere..probably by the nachos.

I would be down depending on money and hoes. As my the chapter of my life is being written it is by far one of the funniest filled with some of the best sexcapades lol. but in all seriousness It sounds like a good time.

In fact I will make a deal with you. If you come to our first ever Rough Country event we are hosting I will make it to your event.

Sounds like a fun trip. Wife and i would be in.

I would give this a very slim chance, but I will keep it in consideration. Google says about 8.5 hours from Green Bay, so call it 7.5 and the date you pick compared to the coming of the baby may not allow it.

Jason, give me some details and a bit of advanced notice and as long as it does not interfere with planting for me you know I am down for a trip to see your ugly mug.

Josh...you will be there. I will make the arrangements. Period.

looking to be sometime in June if all goes well.

p>
Josh...you will be there. I will make the arrangements. Period.

looking to be sometime in June if all goes well.

Baby is due in June.

June?? Hmm that might be a problem. That is when we are gonna do our ride in Harlan. I think June 3,4 and 5th.

this would probably be late June since I usually dont finish planting until mid June at the earliest...I am just in the early stages with no real date set, mainly wanting to do it before it gets scorching hot.

Josh, I have pulled many calves...I am sure we can deliver your baby..even in a straw filled manger if you would like a godly presence :dunno:

:D

Well, due date is June 6th, so it's a slight possibility. And even though I'd allow you to deliver my child, I'm not certain Meganne would be down with that.

Well not as long of a drive as i thought only just under 7hrs, i would love to go so ill keep an eye out for the official date to make sure i got the funds

Back