• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Farmboy designs taillight boxes, ZJ hood vents, RE springs, misc...

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Time to clear out some parts for me and my Nephew. He's working on getting his rig fixed up a bit. I just have too much crap, lol.

PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

Available M-Th in the Pleasanton/Livermore area. Weekends in the Antioch/Brentwood area. All prices are OBO, don't be afraid to make an offer.

Shipping may be available on some smaller items, you pay full shipping price.

I can also deliver some of this stuff to the Reno run for those interested.

RE 1358 front coil springs, 7.5". These were bought with the intention of cutting down the length, they have a nice spring rate. $40
standard.jpg

Farmboy Designs taillight boxes. From 2007, produced by former NAXJA member FarmerMatt. Uncut and ready for whatever type of LED lights you want to install. Farm fresh with some surface rust on the inside. $60
standard.jpg

Draw tite multi mount winch mount. What you see is what you get. $60
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Radiator fans. 10 blade is from a 2000, other 2 are Renix era fans. 10 blade is $25, renix fans $10
standard.jpg

Last edited:
....continued......

Tow hooks with attaching bolts. Lots of them. They aren't worth much, but if you need some, I got them. $5 each, or maybe free if you buy something else.
standard.jpg

ZJ 5.9 Limited hood vents, with trays and screws. I paid quite a bit for these, $60
Stock XJ rear tow hook and bracket. Works for an XJ with a stock bumper and NO hitch. $20
Brand new D30/D44 spicer pinion yoke, strap style. $20
standard.jpg

Renix era front doors for a 4 door. Not perfect, but mostly straight. Doors are gutted but have hinges. Free if you pick them up.
standard.jpg

Big Off Road 6" lift leaf springs. Buy both sets. Boomerang shackles and degree shims included. Both sets missing some leafs but can combine both for a custom set. $100
standard.jpg

Last edited:
....more....

Brand new 91 to 99 4.0L exhaust manifold. Unknown brand. $50
standard.jpg

Renix sensor and control module kit. WILL SELL ONLY AS A KIT, thanks. The OEM oxygen sensor was installed and ran for only 1 day. Brand new old stock crank sensor.
Includes, trans control module, TPS, coil, MAP sensor, radiator fan control switch, NEW old stock OEM crank sensor in sealed bag, OEM oxygen sensor, renix PCM for auto trans, and a complete distributor. $75
standard.jpg

Ill take the 10 blade fan and coils. I can paypal now if you can bring it to reno?

Year and PN of renin ecu?

I was just thinking how nice it would be to have those coil springs and I read Antioch/Brentwood area. I thought hell, I'm in Brentwood and can be in Antioch in about 10 minutes - but then remembered that I'm not in the Southeast (TN) chapter forums. Your Antioch/Brentwood is a little bit of a drive!!!

Consider shipping? Any idea what that might run?

I will take the pinion yoke. I will be doing the Reno run on Sunday so bring it and I will bring you twenty bucks. Thanks!

Sorry man, the yoke is already gone.

I was just thinking how nice it would be to have those coil springs and I read Antioch/Brentwood area. I thought hell, I'm in Brentwood and can be in Antioch in about 10 minutes - but then remembered that I'm not in the Southeast (TN) chapter forums. Your Antioch/Brentwood is a little bit of a drive!!!

Consider shipping? Any idea what that might run?

Coils are already sold. Hopefully your Antioch is nicer than mine. lol.

Still some stuff available. Don't be afraid to make an offer. I can ship some of the smaller items if needed.

Coils and leafs sold
Taillight boxes sold
Header sold
Yoke sold
10 blade fan sold.
Most of the tow hooks are gone

PM sent to inquire about shipping the ZJ vents.

Back