• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Family update....

Glenn....My wife and I are keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers.

My wife is an R.N. and says that Emory is a fantastic hospital.

If you need anything let us know..

Phil

Ty prayers will be gladly accepted!

Update: Good News: Caroline (step-daughter) and Rebecca (wife) and Suzanne (aunt, wife's sister) are on there way to Columbia, Sc and Caroline's appartment. She has to be back at Emory on Friday though. Apparently the Dr's thought a break would be good and that she was well enough to come see family for a couple of days. Bad News: She has to go back and be there Friday and more chemo on Monday. They also want her there durring the holidays so she will be with care durring these early crucial days. Passing on what i am told. Ty for all you thoughts and prayers. If any of you are in teh area and feel like visiting her I'll get you teh info through PM. I will know more about where and what is going on at the end of this week.

Another update. She came home from her visit to Emory last night. She has to return on the 22nd I believe. Tuesday this week. She will have a bone biopsy and another marrow test. THat will determine if she is in remission or not. If she is they will begin a search for a donner for the marrow transplant. If not its more chemo. Poor thing is looseing her hair so I may go shave my head tomorrow b4 I go see her.

873046MeK.jpg

This is Caroline and I at a 38 Special concert that I won tickets to when she was a Senior in HS. About 2 years ago.

Back