• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall wheeling/get together October 2nd-4th Superlift ORV Park

I like the interior better, more comfortable. And I wanna start from scratch too, not fix something someone did. I want an '01 because it gives me more luxury features that my passengers are going to demand for my roadtrip next summer. After that I can stip it. Plus I like the newer body styles. And as for what you mentioned, it can all be fixed.

im in-hadnt realized wasnt posted up on this yet! I'll be staying in a hotel, and trailering my jeep-but that doesnt mean ill follow JR

MM, you're goin right?

I wonder who I should kick it with then.

Will...I haven't memorized all actual names yet. Quien es?

hhhmmmm...boss' daughter's wedding or off roading.......

Let's see, boss signs my paycheck which allows me to live......

Off-roading costs me money.....

See you DON'T think...

WHEELING!:party:

:bawl:

Poor baby Ian.

I was wondering; anybody going on this trip going to pass by the DFW? It would really make my situation alot easier if I could hitch a ride with someone. Im not saying that i'm not going if I can't find somebody, i'll be there. Who else is gunna fee yall. But i'm saying, it would help me out alot if I could get a lift.

Back