• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fall flog

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
so it looks like we're flogging at windrock and URE this year.

Yes We are..I sooo missed posting it up...

Are we all ready to Flog?

i gotta get my unit as one again:gee:

so which place on which date? gotta mark the calendar ya know... :)

Nov 7-9 URE
Nov 14-16 Windrock

Windrock! Yes. It doesn't disappoint!

Just marked my calendar for Windrock, can't wait!
I will be at Windrock campground. I will have access to tools, floor jacks, mig welder, drill press, press, grinders and even a battery powered welder if anyone has problems just ask one of the campground managers or at the Snack Shack at the trail head, they all know how to get in touch with me.

kudzu...prob already asked you this...whats your average drivetime to windrock?

anybody got an address?

Can't wait!!!!

3 hours for me..roughly

wheres everyone staying at windrock?

At some point we need to get something together and see who is going where. If I go to any it will be at URE. The other question is do we want to get the group camp if its available or just let everyonoe get their own site.

I would like to do a group camp at URE..I am still hoping to make both weekends

I say group camp. Well Glen had a fun time at your parents property. Hope to meet up with you again soon.

Ghost said:
At some point we need to get something together and see who is going where. If I go to any it will be at URE. The other question is do we want to get the group camp if its available or just let everyonoe get their own site.

I'm in! Even if I got to pull it there by hand!

:laugh3:

I am planning on making URE....I can't wait, but i gotta get the lift on the jeep.

flash, what is holding up the lift install? you have bigger tires and wheels? you have tools? just wondering because im planning on road tripping up to connecticut. if we can work it out id be willing to stop through and help or do the lift install for some gas money. im planning on heading out maybe in early september. if you have everything you need for the build we can knock this mother out!

Back