• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling photo album links here

Scrappy said:
I have got hundreds of photos and countless hours of video. Hopefully get them up soon.

Any one have good shots of me on Hells revenge?
Matt
Look in Jeff's post.

Scrappy said:
I have got hundreds of photos and countless hours of video. Hopefully get them up soon.

Any one have good shots of me on Hells revenge?
Matt

Matt I think I have some of you on hells revenge. have a video of hells gate unfortunately it is vhs. I look through a shoot them to you. pm me your email.

bretto said:
Hey Derek.....thanks for crusing Kane Creek with us on Sunday. I think it was fun....hopefully when I do it again there will a be a little more water to make it more interesting. I might like that Willey's grill to hang up in my garage. Good Times! Tom Woods hooked me up with a new rubber book for my driveshaft. Great guy.

yeah it was a good trip, and definentally gotta run it on spring runoff the river is awsome and glad to here you got a new boot for your driveshaft but what about the lenght problem?

The lenght is no issue......It is his long travel joint. It is about 6" with only 2" out so it is fine. I forgot that I bought it that way. You gotta get your York slapped in yours, and yes it IS possible.

Matt, I know I've got some pics of you on Hell's, haven't even looked at the pictures Dad shot yet, but they'll be up in due time. Got video of you on the gate too...

Sequoia

Lets see if this works now..

PA050067.jpg

CAPTION: "Psssst...Hey Remi..... Is my wife mad? She looks really mad!"
PA050067.jpg
[/QUOTE]

YELLAHEEP said:
CAPTION: "Psssst...Hey Remi..... Is my wife mad? She looks really mad!"
PA050067.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Nice air Justin. You still picking seat cover out of your a$$? I would be if that were mine! :wow:

Nice air Justin. You still picking seat cover out of your a$$? I would be if that were mine! :wow:[/QUOTE]
Bill.... Justin was actually approaching the landing zone here. Too bad noone seems to have the pic from about 20 seconds before!

Nice air Justin. You still picking seat cover out of your a$$? I would be if that were mine! :wow:[/QUOTE]

Like Remi said, I am actually coming down at this point. It was actually in a pretty solid position. the pass rockslider was planted on a rock and was actually pretty stable. However yes it did cause some pucker!!!

Oh, so THAT'S what I missed. Remi was telling me about it. I was busy watching Rabbit change an axle shaft on the green XJ you see at the bottom of the hill.

THOSE ARE SOME AWESOME PICS GUYS!!!! I wish to hell I coulda been there, but unfortunately the Army saw otherwise. At the moment I'm swamped with aircraft parts and trying to get my jeep (and everything else) ready to be shipped, put on a boat, or got rid of somehow. I will definitely be there next year, providing the army keeps me stateside long enuf (another possible deployment) My only question is: whos got the red 4dr with the bigass stinger looking bumper on the front, and how do you like it (the owner). I thought about puttin one on my XJ, but I'm not sure if I like how far it sticks out from the front end of the XJ. i'd have to take a look at it.

ladywolf said:
THOSE ARE SOME AWESOME PICS GUYS!!!! I wish to hell I coulda been there, but unfortunately the Army saw otherwise. At the moment I'm swamped with aircraft parts and trying to get my jeep (and everything else) ready to be shipped, put on a boat, or got rid of somehow. I will definitely be there next year, providing the army keeps me stateside long enuf (another possible deployment) My only question is: whos got the red 4dr with the bigass stinger looking bumper on the front, and how do you like it (the owner). I thought about puttin one on my XJ, but I'm not sure if I like how far it sticks out from the front end of the XJ. i'd have to take a look at it.
That's CuzzinXJ. It's a Rusty's stinger.

kewl thanx for the info terry. i've seen several different versions of the stinger bumper, but wasnt sure how functional they were. if not, i may just end up trying to fab something, i hate those stock plastic cherokee bumpers.

Last edited:
Nice pics, Remi, but on the Cliffhanger one only, I just get the dreaded "page can not be displayed" ?

Back