• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall 2015 Redbird Clean-up/Flex Memorial Run Nov 14th

I thought I might have to bail also, would have just driven down Sat. morning with the bench, then headed right back home. Got two major jobs that need to be done by turkey day, and both are delayed by other contractors/suppliers so I'll be sitting home the next two days (working on pricing other jobs). But I missed Aaron's funeral due to work, not going to miss this.

Got my portion of the bench all done, got a call from my friend that's inscribing the back this morning. He's not happy with how it turned out, but it's probably too late to re-do at this point. I'm going to look at it tomorrow morning, hopefully it's not horrible, but since it's free, if we need to replace it next spring that wouldn't be the end of the world...

I'll be there Friday afternoon before dark with any luck.

mac 'taking half day off from training' gyvr

Currently considering rolling in very late on Friday. I'm really not sure when I'm going to find time to pack some gear properly so I may just throw a ton of stuff in the mini trailer and deal with it that way.

Big 'tight schedule' Hank

I'll be arriving Saturday morning. Not camping in 29* weather when I live 40 minutes away :D

Edit: This is contingent that I'm not at the hospital with a baby coming.

Last edited:
now that sam is out anyone with an open seat for one fullsized guy and two kids. LOL

I have one seat, I could put my back seat back in also.

I have one seat, I could put my back seat back in also.

if doworkxj aka Justin doesn't have his jeep finished in time he might have to take you up on that.

Looks like I'll just be driving down in my DD Saturday to bring the bench. Missing bar cabinets arrived early so I'll need to finish that basement job before starting the doors and moldings job. Just can't justify taking off three days when happy customers are my only advertising, and both of these are hosting their family's Thanksgiving celebrations.

As long as I leave by 5:30, I should be at the campground by 11

I'm out. Cracked my frame and broke a motor mount so it wont stay in 4wd. The guy who bought my old jeep buried it and burnt the alternator so he's out as well.

Jeep is loaded on the trailer with the trailer on the RV. Just need to make sure I've got warm clothes and I'm going to bed soon.

mac 'been up for 30 some hours' gyvr

Oh yeah, I've seen a pic of the bench...you guys not coming are gonna miss something special.

mac 'it's very nice' gyvr

looks like i am out, didn't get the jeep done and cant get someone to watch the kids. :(

Someone save me a spot near a 30amp plug...

mac 'was supposed to be there by now' gyvr

Back