• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fail XJ

The one I posted was really serious. Like, the guy berated us for not giving him the answer he wanted and dragged his friend the master fabricator in as well.

The HiLift in the background halfway on the curb is just awesome.
I would use cement blocks and pieces of scrap wood before I would use a hilift

The HiLift in the background halfway on the curb is just awesome.

The thought of doing an axle swap on two high-lifts (which arn't very stable even without the curb) and resting it on a trucks bumper. Just blows my mind, this person was equally stupid as he is lucky.

The thought of doing an axle swap on two high-lifts (which arn't very stable even without the curb) and resting it on a trucks bumper. Just blows my mind, this person was equally stupid as he is lucky.

I think that is why the hatch is open, as a safety precaution to catch it if the jacks fail. :hang:

this reminded me of
0916001831.jpg

hey! I remember that! He had a decent start but that was his finished product in the picture...

This whole thread: http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=705961

I would insert each picture manually here but basically every picture in the thread has something wrong with it, mostly truly horrible things. So it's easier to just link the thread.

I cant beleive how much time i wasted on this link Yeesh! its like a train wreck you cant look away.. he went for it though lol

I cant beleive how much time i wasted on this link Yeesh! its like a train wreck you cant look away.. he went for it though lol

Bahaha same here! I kept thinking it might get better or that it at least couldn't get any worse...each new page proved me wrong.

Does anything good come out of pirate?

Bahaha same here! I kept thinking it might get better or that it at least couldn't get any worse...each new page proved me wrong.

Does anything good come out of pirate?

Yeah a very large amount of really good tech...

Ahh I remember that one :puke:

:gee::wstupid:
I remember this guy! My God the guy was beligerantly defensive about how great his creation was. CherokeeForum had to lock the thread, it got REALLY heated over there...

Those 4 seaters are bad ass! 16 grand new... ugh.

Back on topic...

503070934_photobucket_40942_.jpg

And just when you thought the XJ couldn't get any more square.....

:gee::wstupid:
I remember this guy! My God the guy was beligerantly defensive about how great his creation was. CherokeeForum had to lock the thread, it got REALLY heated over there...

I remember that too. Even more impressive that CF had to lock down a thread. That doesn't happen often over there from what I gather lol.

Ahhh, the good ole days :D

Back