• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory motor mount brand???

RCP Phx

NAXJA Forum User
Any brand recommendations over others. I tried Browndog rubber and removed them the same day!

The Crowns have been fine so far for me, as factory style with the giant triangle of rubber rather than the cyclinders of harshness. I think I have 5 years on them? Haven't looked at them lately to look for wear but everything sounds and rides right.

I like the Daystar mounts
Daystar anything sucks big time!

The Crowns have been fine so far for me, as factory style with the giant triangle of rubber rather than the cyclinders of harshness. I think I have 5 years on them? Haven't looked at them lately to look for wear but everything sounds and rides right.
What ever I buy will get the window-weld treatment, but my factory mounts are 23yrs old now!

Both MORE and Ironman make 'Upgraded' ones with a Clevite bushing. I have assembled the MORE ones on stock brackets.

Yes, with 3M Window Weld!

I have had brown dog on two of my cherokees and I like them. I did have to play around with how tight the bolt was. If it was too tight then the engine movement is felt thru the entire vehicle and if it’s too loose then the vibration isn’t really felt but the engine moves too much and can put too much stress on the transmission mount and everything else. But once I found the sweet spot they have been great and will probably never break.

Back