• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory cargo area cubby hole box

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well originally thought I was going to use this because it was such a cool piece but plans have changed for that XJ so it's up for sale. This is what I believe to be a late 80s early 90s cargo box for the back of an XJ. It fits over in the cubby hole area. It's in good shape as far as I can tell, I don't have the key for the lock but otherwise it looks complete. $40+ shipping or free delivery to Winterfest. PM or respond if interested. Here is a picture of an almost identical factory box...

xjstoragebox.jpg

If there is any interest in this I will post up pictures of the actual thing tomorrow.

Thanks,
Collin

Last edited:
Interested. What you think shipping to Inpls would be? I am pretty sure I am going to WF, but not 100% on my work schedule. Thanks, I get paid wends, could paypal it or mail it. thanks Ed

If Ed backs out i am interested Collin.

oh I want it ;) I get paid Wends, and can send asap. ;) Got just the perfect usage for it. hehe

From now on, I call Ed "Spicoli". Nice sig!

Yep, I will be at WF, but just curios about how much to ship, may want it before then ;) And I'll take, just get with me on payment. Wends best for me, thanks Ed

Yep, I will be at WF, but just curios about how much to ship, may want it before then ;) And I'll take, just get with me on payment. Wends best for me, thanks Ed
Ed,
Did you still want this? Do you need pictures of the actual unit? I'm thinking shipping would be around $25 or so. If you want it Paypal is [email protected] or I can send an address. If you do it Paypal please add 2 or 3 dollars to cover Paypal fees.
Thanks,
Collin

Yep, post or email me some picts, but I want it. thanks

Yep, post or email me some picts, but I want it. thanks
Okay, sorry pictures took so long, had to dig this thing out of storage.

CargoAreaBox003.jpg

CargoAreaBox004.jpg

Let me know if you have any more questions.
Thanks,
Collin

NIce, I will see you at WF. You need payment now?, or can I pay you then. I can really use storage, and thats sweet. Fit perfect with my other box. Thanks Ed

NIce, I will see you at WF. You need payment now?, or can I pay you then. I can really use storage, and thats sweet. Fit perfect with my other box. Thanks Ed
Ed,
Payment now would be great if you can.
Thanks,
Collin

PM sent, thanks. Ed

Sold! Thanks Ed, see you at WF!

Back