• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Facebook Users Survey

I use Facebook and my strogest personality type is:

• Choleric

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Sanguine

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Phegmatic

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Melancholy

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters

RTicUL8

NAXJA Forum User
Feel free to comment on this thread, but ONLY take the survey if you use Facebook.

I personally believe that Facebook is like Crack for Sanguines.
However, I wanted to post a survey to check my assumptions.

My wife is a sanguine and it totally addicted.
I'm trying to come up with a cure.
She'd love to join a support group because it would give her an opportunity to talk more...:rolleyes:

===

Here's a brief comparison of personality types:

14bp4zm.jpg

I think I get what he's asking. If you use facebook, and you know what personality type you are, what is it? I'm melancholy or CD on the DISC. I have a facebook account, but hardly touch the damn thing.

I'd rather know what tire has the toughest sidewall that isn't bias ply and impossible to balance. But hey, to each his own.

Last edited:
I check FaceBook maybe twice a week. Usually when I get a message telling me some random person who I haven't seen 20+ years has sent me a message.
Besides that I don't do much on it anymore.

Whats face book other than something else I needed to add to both inbound and outbound controlled traffic on my packetshaper and give it the lowest priority :D :D :D

Whats face book other than something else I needed to add to both inbound and outbound controlled traffic on my packetshaper and give it the lowest priority :D :D :D

Of course NAXJA isnt getting touched I assume?

I check Facebook almost daily, but don't obsess, and don't play around with all the apps. I use it to keep light tabs on both old & current friends from school, work, and Jeep circles. I don't seem to fit any one personality type very well; I think I'm more of a Type G personality...as in Gee, she's odd!!

Of course NAXJA isnt getting touched I assume?

Actually our web and mail servers as well as the cc servers are set at 5, facebook and utube at 1, NAXJA, 7, right up there with VPN.... :D :D

I'm in college and on check facebook multiple times per day, probably as much as the jeep forums. The difference is that I surf the jeep forums, I just check my notifications on facebook and then leave.

-Alex

Back