• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

facebook anybody on it

:laugh:

wow

i have gotten pretty popular in the past day, must be my sexy profile pic

you do have a nice profile picture, i noticed. I like your new jeep. I just hope it stays damage free-ish until you've got it armored up a bit :)

I've gotten like 6 or 7 requests in the past 8 hours haha. I feel rather popular as well!

you do have a nice profile picture, i noticed. I like your new jeep. I just hope it stays damage free-ish until you've got it armored up a bit :)

I've gotten like 6 or 7 requests in the past 8 hours haha. I feel rather popular as well!

check my pic again

but this jeep already has some scars, nothing you can notice from 50 feet though

oh dang! nice. from the gti photoshoot, I see. by the way, my news feed is doing the same thing, it's all messed up. supergay

I've only added Billy so far. In this thread he's the only one I've met/ wheeled with before. But search Keith Paulet. I'll be the goofy kid on the John Deere lawn mower.

Remember when FB was small and NAXJA was big? And Billy had a Facebook?

Back