• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fabed my own long arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the materials you used are fine, should be plenty strong, I just don't go for the massive loss of ground clearance. It also would be nice if you at least ground down the flame cuts on those brackets, we all should have a little pride in our fab work.

Back to the ground clearance thing, any long arm suspension that hangs a crossmember below the frame rails is going to decrease that rigs trail capability. If you're building a desert rig, and don't care about ground clearance or breakover angle, fine, but it's not a good design on a trail rig. Best to take a little more thought and time and get the lower arms mounted up inside the frame rails. Not easy to do, but then you have something.

Meeh

I see nothing wrong with this!
adjustablearms.jpg

lol :) It looks tough~

Haha i fell over when i seen those arms FREAKEN SWEET
makes me wonder why those upgraded stockys are not the on market yet!!!!!
As for the 1st pic which we have seen so much of......... i wanna see were that lower LCR went thru the floor board and killed the guy...Oh and LILGREEN
WTF ups with the truck pic Just proves the whole big truck lil PEEEEEEEEEEEEE U get the drift

tjmwr7 said:
Oh and LILGREEN
WTF ups with the truck pic Just proves the whole big truck lil PEEEEEEEEEEEEE U get the drift

Your girlfriend didnt seem to think so when i was rockin her head against the headboard in your bed last night. But really, is the picture of the second control arms a joke, or is sombody really running those?:skull1:

Sweet i have a Girlfriend.......Hope the wife doesnt find out. But after a guy named lilgreen poked her i better break it off cuz i dont want to catch any lilgreen

lowrange2 said:
Alfred isn't dead - nor does he still run those arms.
Oh and are you sure that wasnt your set up ANDY?????:explosion

tjmwr7 said:
Oh and are you sure that wasnt your set up ANDY?????:explosion

andy's running drop brackets not longarms.

DUDE those are not LA's Those are metal tubes aimed at all people inside the Heep. Oh i spent the time to look at his cardomain first so yes i seen the the drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back