• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F/S Rear bumper/tire carrier...rock rails for XJ

Backroads

NAXJA Forum User
JCR Rear bumper and tire carrier. Its there 'stage 3' bumper. Has hi lift and CB antenna mount as well as frame tie ins and D ring tabs. Powder coated black, has some rust on the one side where a rock attacked me and scratched it. :scottm: $500

IMG_4758.jpg

DSC02737.jpg

Rock rails made by a local outfit (middle creek fab) Very sturdy, mount to frame rails and pinch seam. Have outter rails that make nice steps Need a fresh coat of paint but otherwise good shape. $150

^as seen in pics above

Interested in trading for the following...

YJ rear tire carrier/bumper
XJ rear bumper no tire carrier
Black YJ seats
Possibly other YJ parts..

I repainted it with truck bed liner to match the texture of my front bumper, i like it , its tough

I just read it fits 84-96, though it has 4 bolts on each bracket (8 total), which this has built into it, not sure what setup 97+ has

Last edited:
Very interested in the rear bumper, and I have a good shape 97+ rear bumper to work into the deal, in just about the same color as yours. I'll grab you a pic tomorrow of the bumper I have when I get over to my shop.

Would you be willing to meet somewhere between your area and Williamsport?

i'd like to get ahold of the rock rails. i should be going down to Rausch Creek the weekend of april 15 maybe we can work something out

i'd like to get ahold of the rock rails. i should be going down to Rausch Creek the weekend of april 15 maybe we can work something out
if I still have them by then I could probably meet up with ya then.

Very interested in the rear bumper, and I have a good shape 97+ rear bumper to work into the deal, in just about the same color as yours. I'll grab you a pic tomorrow of the bumper I have when I get over to my shop.

Would you be willing to meet somewhere between your area and Williamsport?

Yea I'd be down to meet up somewhere.

maybe we can meet either somewhere nearish to rausch, or somewhere near harrisburg? i might actually have some time in the next couple days that i'd be able to come down. i'll let you know this afternoon what my schedule is going to look like

Back