• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exo Cage

garomy said:
Me also:

Cherokeecage014.jpg

Love that dove tail..........Badass!

garomy said:

I've seen yours before too. Pretty slick. A little too airy for me though! :D

I have to say, I looked at a lot of rigs before getting going on mine. Props to everyone who has taken the effort and time to go through with them. I agree that seeing a lot of them got me inspired. Glad to hear I could help contribute to the next one!

I also meant to mention regarding the internal plus exo cage thought: I feel pretty good about where I am at, even with just the exo.

If I do flop it, I think I addressed my two main concerns:

1) I will be able to walk away from it.

2) Unless it's a ridiculous roll, I should be able to get it back over and still be able to drive it. Hopefully any body damage will be kept to a minimum.

All these rigs and cages look great . I am looking at this to be my next project. This gets me motivated even more. Thanks to everyone for great pics. and input.

Just finished my inside cage but I also haven't tossed out the idea of an exo also. The weight is the only thing holding me off right now. I may wait until I put in a stroker or a 350 LT1 or 406 Chevy in it. But I like your cages, it would have come in handy on mine a couple of times. I have the dents to prove it!

Back