• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evil Death Sticks with high cap clips and semi Automatic funtions

Starboard M

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Should be banned, and everyone knows it!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/15/u...ves-reinstatement-of-assault-weapons-ban.html
Thats a joke, please dont taze me bro!

Please read some of the comments. You will be amazed at what your neighbor feels about these things:

Exactly. Resource need to be spent focusing on the manufacturers and deprive them of resources (read: MONEY). CalPers and Calstrs, the two California Pension funds, have divested their holdings. The mayor of Chicago is asking others to do the same. The Vanguard Group is the largest shareholder of Smith & Wesson (they commonly provide 401Ks, based in Malvern PA).
While it is amusing to shoot a semiautomatic assault rifle, I don't think anyone except a SWAT team convincingly needs one except in their own mind. Like a 600 HP car, its overkill.
Anyone want to bet the above person drives a car with almost 600 hp? Or, a Prius.
Should we all arm ourselves with M-60 machine guns so we are sure to have the upper hand against home invaders armed with AR-15s or Bushmasters? The arms race proposed by the NRA and its supporters is absurd and only benefits the profits of the gun industry.
Not those eveil Bushmaster AK16s!

Imagine America without Newtown Connecticut and the 26 murdered innocents.

The Republican party can't even imagine such a nice thought.

They deserve to be impeached on November 4 2014 for a complete abdication of Congressional responsibility.

Reprehensible.

Once again the Republicans refuse to represent what the majority of the people want in this country.

I need to stop reading these articles. The amount of stupid in this country is depressing, and its not getting any better.

Am I the only one who has read "Animal Farm", "1984" or history books? I am far from a crazy right wing nut, but come on!:soapbox:

I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore_zps203f21d7.jpg

Back