• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ever hear of a V6 in a 90 XJ?

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
Dude on FB claims to be selling one and insists that it's a V6 and a 90. He even posted a pic of a V6, claiming it to be the same Jeep...
:huh:

Dude is full of it.

this.

the 2.8 went away in 87 and was replaced by the 4.0
either the title is wrong or someone did a real stupid thing and put a v6 in a 90 chassis.
If it has a center latch for the hood and not the ones on the sides it's an 86 with the title wrong.

When people claim its a v6 I always ask if they are sure its a v6 and not a straight 6, they usually then ask what a straight 6 is and turns out to be i6...

He claims it to be a 90 with a 2.8. I don't know if maybe he was just a couple days late with the April Fool's or just the thin air up on Big Bear is getting to him...I've never heard of a 2.8 past 86.

He claims it to be a 90 with a 2.8. I don't know if maybe he was just a couple days late with the April Fool's or just the thin air up on Big Bear is getting to him...I've never heard of a 2.8 past 86.

He must have been smoking that 29 Palms s***.

Back