• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event sponsor/donator advertising

Soke with Alan he said he will have the 2 options up on 03/12 for us. so then we can decide and have the banner printed up in 1-2 days

I hate it when I SOKE to people!!!!

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:gag:

So im starting a new clothing company that will have its debut at Rockfest 2009. The donation of $100 from PolyPerformance will be donated from HEEPnerd.com, this total donation will be a value of $125.00. It will consit of the gift cetificate, a T-shirt of there choice and 2 stickers for there HEEP.

I will also bring extra shirts along if anybody else would like to rock some. T-shirts are being printed ow and will be ready by then.

So im starting a new clothing company that will have its debut at Rockfest 2009. The donation of $100 from PolyPerformance will be donated from HEEPnerd.com, this total donation will be a value of $125.00. It will consit of the gift cetificate, a T-shirt of there choice and 2 stickers for there HEEP.

I will also bring extra shirts along if anybody else would like to rock some. T-shirts are being printed ow and will be ready by then.

Did you hurt yourself while typing??? !!!1
couldn't resist.....

I am trying to hook up with JPCooler this weekend to get the cooler. If not, I'll get it later in the week.

I appologize for the late submission, however with moving into my new home and working I have been crazy busy lately.

Here are our prizes... These that will be listed are. I do know that Alan, and John have also recieved some other prize donations.

JpCooler 40.00 Value
JCR OFFROAD 2 tshirts 20x2= 40.00 Value
JCR D rings 12.00 Value
JCR bumper cert (avd Cost is 200 or more) 200 Value
Rockkralwer gift cert - 250 off anything over 1000.00 250.00 Value
Dersert Rat Tshirt 20.00 Value
Desert Rat Gift Cert 50.00 Value
BMI Machining-v8 or smaller complete machine
complete cranck,rod, cyl head (apprx -1,500 but wont mention)

T&J gift cert 100.00 value
barnett perf Productions - steering box brace 65.00 value
BIGOFFROAD gift cert discount on 4",6",8" flex HD leaf pack 50.00 value
BIGOFFROAD H4 wiring kit 70.00 value
TNT customs gift cert 50.00 value
TNT customs gift cert 50.00 value
TNT customs gift cert 100.00 value
RUFFSTUFF Dana 44 diff cover 100.00 value
HEEPnerd.com gift cert at Polyperformance 100.00 value
HEEPnerd.com T shirt of choice 20.00 value
BedLiners & More DIY kit unknown

---------------------------------------------
We have over 3000.00 in prizes if we inlcude charlies donation, the BMI gift, banner and if the other to store donate.

I still have not heard from Alan on the Absolute offroad, Hunter Offroad. I'm still waiting for Tomken to send there stuff and the supporter of our banner makers.

I believe we have a good line of prizes.. Good job guys!

Last edited:
Back