• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Registrations

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Richard,

Could you please jot down all the fees / options that we need for registration so I can work out those cart items? I don't need true pricing at this time as I'm just whipping up a proof of concept for approval in here. Once we release it to public we'll go with real pricing, etc.

Thanks

Where are we at on this?

Registration for the 25th event started on July 1st.
Registration for the 20th event started on July 4th.

We are behind.

I'm working on the cart options based on 2008 values. Please review this pricing:

Pricing:
$40 event fee, includes two days of trails (BLM Fees)
$5 BLM Fees for additional trails (I made this up), you can buy
$12 Dinner
$5 Kid dinner
$15 S/S Shirt, S - XL
$17 S/S Shirt, XXL +
$18 L/S Shirt, S - XL
$20 L/S Shirt, XXL +
$22 Hoodie, S - XL
$25 Hoodie, XXL +
$50 Trasharoo

I suggest we run registration through the SoCal store to simplify things. Carol can do periodic transfers to the proper national account as money comes in. I suggest this so we don't have to add addition workload in setting up the national store to either Glenn or myself. As it sits now the SoCal store is more secure than national as it encrypts authentication traffic.

After things calm down at work for me I will be willing to take on assisting with revamping the national store based on my learnings with the SoCal store (I use the same software).

Last edited:
I would check with Bricker on using that paypal, otherwise I'm not too concerned with it.

I would imagine that a fee or two might go up, since that was 5 years ago and everything else has gone up.

We also need to add trasharoos to the registration.

Ah that's right. I'll plug in $50 for that (we can edit when we go live).

One thought - Do we want to give a discount to folks who register for roos? i.e. normal cost is $50 but if you pre-register you get them for $45?

I hope we can nail down prices very soon.

I would like to do a discount on the roos for members. Is there a way to do that? Have them put their member number in? We could link to the roster so they can find it if they don't know it.

We will only be selling them on a pre-register basis, at least that's what we talked about.

what if we put something in there to at least make them think about it?

i.e. honor system

I know it's way too late, but I'm sorry guys. I posted up a whole pricing structure and event info before I left for Swamp last week, but when I got back I did not see it, so somewhere I screwed up the posting. I have no internet at home and I've had evening meetings the last two nights. Short term excuses, and not worth much, anyway...

Here's what I had.

Short sleeve T's $18
Long sleeve T's $22
Hoodies $30

One price for all, no extra charge for larger sizes.

The event registration to include one Fri night dinner, dinner at Slickrock on Tues, dinner Thurs at the park, two event stickers, and an event magnetic koozie. NAXJA members also have the 5 days of BLM trail fees included. Event registration should be $50.

Additional Fri night dinners are $12, kids dinners $6.

There needs to be a place for people to join NAXJA as they are registering.

Non NAXJA members pay the $5 per day BLM trail fee.

Trasharoo pricing has been discussed, but nothing firm. An event logo Trasharoo should be $50, then with whatever NAXJA member discount Matt or the BOD wants. I'd say cover the cost for members and add $10 for non-members, $40 for members and $50 for non-members.

We found the last event info page, and I'm happy to edit it, but I have no way to do it. If Geoff or Glenn can give me access, or tell me what to do, I'll edit it. Or, someone who has the ability to access and make changes needs to do it.

If you look at my link Richard you'll see how I have it all set as cart items, I think this will cover it.

What are we going to charge for extra dinners on Tuesday amd Thursday?

No extra charge for those dinners. Covered by the club, reg fees, and hopefully a little contribution from the chapter/chapters doing them. The hoodies need to be more, at least $25. We are fine with the other shirt pricing. In the interest of simplicity, and in appreciation of you taking the bull by the horns and getting this going, the rest is fine.

Back