• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Logo

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Can we put a logo together for the event that incorporates the SEC logo with a shout out to the 15th anniversary of NAXJA?

I really like the SEC logo.

Thoughts?

mac 'never to early' gyvr

Works for me.

Maybe we can use it as the design for the event shirts or decal?

Works for me.

Maybe we can use it as the design for the event shirts or decal?

You read my mind.

mac 'whose the graphic guy?' gyvr

A MWC member Samset's wife is a graphic design person. I used her to do a patch for my hostage negotiator's team at work. I talked to her about using her to help out with this and she said she'd be on board.

Can someone send me the SEC graphic file and I'll send her that and the 15 year logo and we'll see if she can come up with anything.

mac 'place to start' gyvr

I can send the sec logo to you on Wednesday when I get home.

If you don't have it by the evening send me a reminder please. It's already been one of those weeks and it's only Monday....

Cool

Will try to remember to remind

mac 'logo...but not the channel' gyvr

I didn't...I forgot because you forgot to remind me yesterday :D

Sent you a PM on Facebook earlier this evening asking which e-mail, but now that i've seen this i'll get it on it's way.

Got it thanks!

mac 'will shoot it off to the graphic lady soon' gyvr

sent it to her last week to see what her creative mind could put together.

mac 'let you know as soon as i get something' gyvr

3ehe6a5a.jpg

mac 'thoughts?' gyvr

Maybe take "Harlan KY" and move it to the bottom below the dates?

I'm not sure how I feel about the blue...honestly I could go either way with it. I'd hate to make this one red again as everything we have is red though...

Noted on the Harlan.

Agreed on the blue, not sure I like it, but its a different color than everything else we seem to always do red, red, red everywhere.

mac 'other folks please chime in' gyvr

Since Kentucky is in the SEC logo now, does it mean it's ours? Hehehe.

I like the blue and it is different but cool. Just find a good color of shirt to print it on.

Harlan is in KY and so are the Wildcats. Blue it is….

I really don't like the font or color or size of the "Dates" but since I'm not a graphic designer, I have no suggestions otherwise.

I'm not so sure about the color blue and font change for the NAXJA word. Perhaps NAXJA can be in the usual color and font, and the rest of it in blue? I know, that makes more colors on a shirt, and a bit more cost. But there are good reason for consistency in a corporate logo.

Also, I think I'd drop the 's after NAXJA. It would still read correctly.

David Bricker / SYR

I'm not so sure about the color blue and font change for the NAXJA word. Perhaps NAXJA can be in the usual color and font, and the rest of it in blue? I know, that makes more colors on a shirt, and a bit more cost. But there are good reason for consistency in a corporate logo.

Also, I think I'd drop the 's after NAXJA. It would still read correctly.

David Bricker / SYR

Great ideas! Didn't catch the 's after NAXJA when I first saw it either.

Leaving NAXJA red would help offset the blue some too. Adding an additional color to a shirt shouldn't be too expensive. Like Ed said, make sure we pick a good color shirt to print it on.

so color change to NAXJA

drop the 's

make the NAXJA in our usual font tahoma bold (i think)

put the harlan at the bottom below the event dates

mac 'anything else for version 2.0?' gyvr

Back