• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Emission-Free Gas for $1.50 Per Gallon

Wonder if it requires special engine mods? Ya know how you have to mod your engine to be e85 compatible. Also wonder how efficient it is, i.e. MPG.

Wonder if it requires special engine mods? Ya know how you have to mod your engine to be e85 compatible. Also wonder how efficient it is, i.e. MPG.

Heck at that price it could be 1/2 as energetic and it would still be worth filling up with.

I'd be interested to hear how they came up with the $1.50/gallon number; the article wasn't very clear on that and it seems like one of those things where demand could easily drive price down.

Of course, that will last about as long as it takes to have the living hell taxed out of it...

While I am intrigued by the thought of this new fuel I always have to laugh at the idea that a new fuel will somehow eliminate our dependency on foreign oil. I don't know the exact percentage but I do know a lot of our oil is not used for fuel, it is used in almost everything else from plastics to rubber to steel. I realize this new fuel will make a huge impact in the amount of oil we need but it will not eliminate the need for it completely. That being said, I truly hope we will see this sometime in the near future, but I seriously doubt we will ever see it.

the number of pseudoscientific terms they crammed into that article makes me wonder how much is smoke they are blowing out their arse and how much is fact. I severely doubt this will ever come to anything.

how the hell does a nanostructuring technique called coaxial electrospraying have anything to do with fuel, and how is it hydrogen based? And how does all the extra gunk used to hold the hydrogen not produce any toxic emissions when burned? And how does a material that they claim is a hydride contained in a polystyrene fiber flow through an auto fuel delivery system?

Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic... I hope they make it work, but I suspect they won't.

I"m surprised the company and personnel did not vanish yet....

This is what we need.

mr_fusion.jpg

how the hell does a nanostructuring technique called coaxial electrospraying have anything to do with fuel, and how is it hydrogen based? And how does all the extra gunk used to hold the hydrogen not produce any toxic emissions when burned? And how does a material that they claim is a hydride contained in a polystyrene fiber flow through an auto fuel delivery system?

Magnets, How the F do they work!!???

Hmmm,...

emission-free fuel in a conventional IC engine,...
aren't oxides of Nitrogen a controlled emission from automobiles? Isn't that Nitrogen carried in the air and not the fuel? I wonder how the wonder-fuel controls the formation of,...

...,oh, right,.. Magic.

Back