• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Emergency (not xj related)

lets see lets compare 300 for a wrecker and peace of mind or if someone would have said cps assuming i would have given the right information and asked instead of demanding immediately that someone fix my brothers jeep which i am no where near that is 26 bucks from auto zone walking through a sketchy part of town with no one around to hold my hand and tell me everything is going to be alright. hmm

fixed... even threw some punctuation in there for you.

honestly, lock it and call a cab. you have insurance for a reason.

Idiocracy wasn't just a movie--it was a foretelling!

studsill:

Take a look at the number of posts the people trying to help you have: 2200+ 10000+ 5200+ 13000+ 8000+ 3400+. Do you really think they DON'T want to help? Obviously with that many posts, they do. Attitude is everything.

im not gonna let a couple of jerks run me away from a website that still has other good people on it. i guess ill juts have to keep my questions xj related. sorry everyone

And you're assuming that those that can help you in the future haven't seen this thread. I have and am now looking for the ignore button..

It's the younger generation.

What ever are we to do?

Hey I resent that! Not ALL of us "youngin's" are complete morons...some of us do in fact have our heads on right lol.

Hai guys, I has Jeep but is broked! HALP!

Ok, now THAT was funny!

One can only hope a lesson was learned from this.....probably not, but we can hope can't we?

Hey I resent that! Not ALL of us "youngin's" are complete morons...some of us do in fact have our heads on right lol.

Surely you aren't talking about yourself! :D

newsflash-- you're not that young, anymore!!:D:D

One can only hope a lesson was learned from this.....probably not, but we can hope can't we?
relyin' on hope-n-change, are we? probably won't work any better in this case than it has for the economy......

Dang there was a lesson in this whole thing?

Yes there was. Pay attention!! :D

Surely you aren't talking about yourself! :D

Indeed I was...and don't call me surely.

newsflash-- you're not that young, anymore!!

relyin' on hope-n-change, are we? probably won't work any better in this case than it has for the economy......

What? Can't I hold onto my youth? :D

And notice I didn't say change, just hope lol....but you do have a point.

so... how about those Patriots...

oh :(:(:(:(

Their Coach is a cheating bastard and their QB likes it in the tailpipe! :D
hey now, them's fighting words!

I would say something about your local sports team and their proclivity for extracurricular activities with livestock, but I think that might be a compliment in your neck of the woods! :farmer:

hey now, them's fighting words!

I would say something about your local sports team and their proclivity for extracurricular activities with livestock, but I think that might be a compliment in your neck of the woods! :farmer:

Them's also true words. Just saying! :D And damnit I'm not from Illinois. Hale has the fondness for sheep!

Back