• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Election Results

mil thornton (GRNT)

NAXJA Forum User
The Nomination/Election Committee would like to officially declare the following candidates as the new officers for the Southern California Chapter of NAXJA.

Since there where no competing candidates for the offices of President or Secretary/Treasurer. The N&E committee declares;

Sequioa Armstrong as President
Mark Hinkley As Secretary

The candidates for Vice President where;
Remi aka Kejtar and Mike Rollins.
The candidate with the most votes was Mike Rollins.

The Nomination and Elections Committee would like to congratulate the new Officers and Board of Directors for the Southern California NAXJA Chapter.
The officers take their elected postions immediatly.

The various emails with the voting results will be kept for a period of one week. If there are no disputes to the results brought forward to the N&E committee in that time they will be destroyed on Monday May 12, 2003

Cheers to all!

Good job to all the elected Officials (including those who ran a campaign, win or lose).

Mike, great to have you as a leader.

Since all of you (even those without a campaign) have more guts than I, to even entertain a nomination, I offer my support.

congrats mike. watch out for sequouia!he promised a locker in every axel as his campaign promise......lol
best luck to all !

Thanks. I would like to thank all those who stepped up to run for BOD seats (Sequoia, Remi, and Mark). Thanks to those that took the time to vote in this election. Thanks to those that voted for me. I would like to with Sequoia and Mark make this the very best chapter NAXJA will ever see. Go So Cal !.

Yeah, it's a little scary...but it's alright Matt...Mike and Mark should be able to keep me in line! :)

Seriously though, I agree completely with Mark, we'll make this chapter shine as much as a JU Jeep's chrome lifting blocks!

So...everybody sit back and have a beer! (Except Ryan Sulliven and other young'ns, you gusy can have a Coke or something. :))

FarmerMatt said:
No, no. Your OK G. It's MJR & Old man Hinkley I'm worried about. One will set your head spinning with tech & engineering & the other will just suck your wallet dry. I'll let you guys figure out which ones which.

Matt

Classic :D

Congrats Mike!!!!

Jeff

Congrats to all who participated! Y'all are one step closer to chapterhood!

I just sent an email to El Presidente that outlines one proposed change to the way NAXJA and the Chapters interrelate...I trust he'll share it with you all...Nothing is set in stone on that score yet, so proceed as you would otherwise.

Thanks

congratulations! Thank you!

Are we real yet?

Well, I've never really studied philosophy much, but I think at the moment we're still a dream (withen a dream?).

We'll let you know when we're official, there'll be a BiG party!

I would, at this time, like to offer my condolences (j/k). Congratulations you guys!!!

Now, how das yas wants ta split Fresno?

Back