• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

El Sheetbox

El Junky

udypu3yb.jpg
8yzata7a.jpg
yzu4ezyj.jpg
5yturery.jpg
a4yvyjyg.jpg
me5a4ypa.jpg
5uzuzy2a.jpg
8yhy2y5y.jpg
a2a4y6yr.jpg

Re: El Junky

Sounds like an interesting day...sucks about Kanin. How was the part of the trail you completed compared to Rubicon or any of our local trails?

El Junky

From what I saw in the little part was worst than all of the main trail at con... We still have better stuff here but not the scenery of this place. I liked the fact there wasnt a bunch of traffic and it wasnt filled with trash... The only thing I didn't like was the first half in from eagle lakes reminded me of the last few miles of Tahoe side just bumpy and boring...

El Junky

I'm really scared after having my buddy blow that motor... The bottom of my af was wet also after I went through the crossing

El Junky

We'll.... Not much progress... New exhaust manifold... O2 sensor... Redid o2 sensor wiring... I relocated my af into the cowl on the firewall for water crossing :). I need to take off old passenger side uca mount off and install this fancy new one;)
aruteze9.jpg

Added a 12inch light bar... got winch warrentied from 4wheelparts from the fordyce beating....

yet another amazment, i can't believe you got him out of fordyce then towed him down the freeway with stock gears and shafts unscathed. Wtf, you officially have the best dumb luck on here. Sucks he blew it, at least hell have more power and cylinders soon.

awesome. What were the symptoms that made you finally look at it? how old was the tranny mount?

Popping outa 4wd and the pounding on my floor as I was hopping up a climb the other night!

WOW. nuts man.

Back