• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ecology oceanside, tons of xj's

Vanimal

NAXJA Forum User
lots of xj's there, a couple 8.25's, lots of hp non disco 30's, lots of good body pannels. there was even an xj there with a bubble top lol
no wj's, no durangos. a few zj's.
xj bubble top. had a tv and vcr in there, extra speakers and lights.
6823521340_b01662b455_z.jpg

got the zj i bought for parts all cut up to take there for scrap. the entire unibody fit in the back of the rape van all cut up, even with the futon still in there. it's not just for candy anymore!
6969645877_636ef75cee_z.jpg

I think there were a very few that went to forest service/ fire department jeeps but they are rarer than a woman who knows what she wants :D

so what you are actually saying is that do not exist. and that it is just another something we wish for.

someone please get that bubble top! i wanna see it on the trails. jeeperjohn, this has your name written all over it!

Just do an exo-cage. Then if you roll it down a hill its round, will roll easier with less tumbling. AND would probably land back up on its feet! Lol
yea, just put a giant stinger in the front and back, like 6 feet tall.

Back