• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eaton e-locker and Full Detroit combo meal

In the long run, a few hundred dollars is a drop in the bucket of what we spend on our rigs. And the benefits far outweigh the cost

Save money and Lincoln lock that shit.
diff-fail.jpg

if you go with a selectable/auto combo, and you are rock-crawling, get the selectable in the rear.

you need to be able to unlock the rear for tight steering applications.

my personal opinion is to have both be selectable, I have ARBs front and rear and have never once regretted how much they cost.

ARB in the rear is the way to go. The rear will push and your turning radius increases when the rear is locked up. Not only that, but when you are climbing a ledge that you cannot hit square, turning off the ARB prevents you from crab walking. Take a look at what Dustin Webster has had to say on Pirate about ARB's in the rear. Speaking from experience between my two set ups, one with an aussie and another with an ARB, I prefer the ARB.

Back